Boynton Beach Divorce
If you are a Boynton Beach resident and considering divorce, call me as soon as you can. With over 40 years of legal experience, I have helped countless Florida residents through their divorces. With a winning combination of experience and dedication to clients, I will bring a unique approach to your case. I provide each client with forthright advice to help meet their legal goals. I can help during every part of the divorce process and have experience handling even the most complex issues. Whether you are contemplating divorce or have already filed, give me a call for a free initial consultation today.
Boynton Beach Divorce Lawyer
When going through a divorce, you need experience that counts and a lawyer you can trust. I have decades of experience helping clients in difficult situations. Divorces can be surprisingly complicated, lengthy processes. Because of the complex nature of divorce cases, you will need a practiced lawyer who can offer advice tailored to your situation. I have practiced law for over 40 years, and can put that experience to use for you. I work closely with men and women through all stages of the divorce process. From filing divorce papers to final resolution, I can represent you throughout each stage of your case. Each divorce case is different, and each client deserves legal advice specific to his or her circumstances. I utilize a creative approach, striving to ensure your best possible results.
Whether you are seeking a contested or uncontested divorce in Boynton Beach, I can help. Divorces often present complicated issues that need to be resolved, including:
- Child support: Calculating the appropriate amount of child support and/or petitioning the court to enforce an existing child support order.
- Alimony or spousal support: Determining if you are eligible to receive alimony and the appropriate amount.
- Parenting plans and time sharing: Sometimes referred to as child custody and visitation, many divorcing spouses have issues related to where the children live and when each parent can spend time with them. You have parental rights that need to be represented.
- Equitable distribution of marital property: Typically a controversial issue, dividing marital assets, including real and personal property, financial assets, retirement accounts, and business interests, requires a seasoned divorce lawyer.
Negotiations between parties are common in divorce cases to resolve many disputes. However, in some cases a trial is needed for final resolutions. I have extensive experience in both negotiations/mediation and representing clients at trial. Whether your divorce is complex with high value assets or seemingly
Contact Boynton Beach Divorce Attorney Now
Contact Alan R. Burton, Attorney at Law today for a free initial consultation. In this consultation, we will discuss your situation and how I can help through the divorce process. I will maintain a focus on your needs and goals, and always strive to help you move forward. Contact me online to schedule your consultation. Or, call my office at (954) 229-1660 or my cell phone at (954) 295-9222.
Get in Touch
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 40 Years of Experience
- 3 Speak Directly to an Attorney